lunes, 25 de marzo de 2013

Letter


Dear Elena,
                Hi, I think it is a good idea to come, you will improve your english and maybe others skills. Don´t worry about feeling lonelly, when I first came I felt the same, I was alone with no friends, I didn´t know anybody so I started walking and I met people from my country and now they are my friends, if not locals are very friendly and they are easy-going.
Well, talking about free time, I did not have much, but on weekends I go out with my friends and at weekdays I spend my time studying or some days I go to play football matches, well I think I have more free time than what I thought.
As for your last worry, the school is expensive but the teachers are excellent, one in particular, Jhon, he is very smart and interesting.
I will be waiting for you here, let me know when will you come and I go to fetch you in the airport if you come by plane if not I will fetch you where you want.
Best wishes.
Alejandro Morris.

1 comentario:

  1. I think your letter could have been much more persuasive. I believe you can do better than this. "I started walking and I met people from my country and now they are my friends"... does it sound credible? How about adding details to the things you tell? The same happens when you refer to the teacher, John. Why is he so interesting?
    In need of improvement.

    ResponderEliminar